Flexibility through modularity
- The modular concept guarantees optimal flexibility and seamless pictures. State-of-the-art mechanical design allows servicing of the modules from the back as well as the front of the display. Built-in ‘intelligence’ enables auto-configuration and hot-swapping of tiles without interrupting the performance of the display.
- Self contained, rugged waterproof display tiles. Certified IP 65 for all outdoor conditions. Software remote monitoring and ‘Hot Swapping’ of tiles during performance to ensure maximum reliability and minimum time to repair.
- Extreme reliability of components, lifetime color compatibility with future Barco display tiles and a unique software upgrade path ensure optimal performance over time. Ultimate cost/resolution ratio is aided by implementation of Barco’s ‘Dual Pixel Technology’.
- Featuring the highest available number of high quality LED’s per square meter, the DLite’s stunning resolution provides shorter viewing distance, smoother picture and unique performance.
Optimal viewing angles & brightness
- ‘No compromise’ product development towards optimal picture quality from all viewing angles and under all ambient light conditions. The best LED components available worldwide provide Barco with maximum direct brightness and a true 50% brightness at 120° horizontal and 60° vertical angles, addressing ‘Color Shift’ issues.
True color reproduction
- Barco’s proprietary System Color Signature and True Color Reproduction technologies offer accurate color rendering throughout the lifetime of the display and self adjusting image uniformity across time.
Authentic video quality
- Barco’s leading-edge technology implemented in the DLite series distributes the video signal for processing inside each individual tile. This delivers perfect video and PC data performance over the entire display regardless of size, shape or resolution.