The 2012 Burton Canadian Open was a success!
Spring like weather, excellent snow conditions, and world class snowboarders brought huge crowds to Canada Olympic Park for the 2012 Burton Canadian Open. Spectators at COP weren’t the only ones watching this year! In 2012 ColossoVision was presented with a challenge of expanding the event from WinSport to Uptown 17th which is located in downtown Calgary. We accepted the challenge and we delivered.
Over the course of the two day event, those who live and work in this lovely cosmopolitan community came down to Tomkins park where we installed one of our Barco modular LED screens. During the races, spectators gathered and took in the event while having lunch, shopping, or just enjoying the warm weather. In between races we provided other entertainment which included snow boarding videos supplied by Burton. Other items on the screen included advertising and promotions for the Uptown 17 BRZ members and the sponsors of the Burton Canadian Open.
ColossoVision is proud to be a part of Burtons annual Canadian Open for the last four years as a sponsor and supplier of LED screens and content delivery.
- 20ft wide x 11ft high modular VisuaLED screen at “ lone pine “
- 9ft wide x 6ft high modular Barco LED screen at “ legacy lift “
- Tricaster HD 850 for wireless streaming to Uptown 17th.
- Tricaster HD 850 also used as media sever for delivering media assets to spectators
- 6ft high x 9ft wide Barco Dlite LED screen
- Tricaster HD 850 used as media sever for delivering media assets and switcher for sources
- P.A. system